The fact that my telephone number has been passed to all participant organisations, WHATEVER your protestations
"Additionally, Gocompare.com and other carefully selected third parties may use your information to keep you informed by post, telephone, SMS or email about current and new products and services which may be of interest to you."Which basically means that you can do what you want with my data is unsustainable as a defence, as I was contacted at an exceptionally inconvenient time causing personal injury as I upset extremely hot olive oil, over my hand for the purpose of asking me why I had not chosen Kwikfit. This type of call is neither covered by your privacy statement nor sustainable in a court of law.
Kindly notify all participants in your scheme that they are NOT entitled to contact me without my express permission.

(By the way my skin is very fair, so those red bits on the tops of my fingers and thumb and top joints are all deep olive oil scalds.)
Am I going to pursue this. Oh yes, it took me 5 years to stop nuisance calls, to protect my identity from identity theft, finally, and I still have a folder 2" thick with the letters relating to this. Utterly irresponsible to pass on unrequired information and utterly contrary to the DPA. You've probably guessed that I'm the DPA officer for my company and I would have blue fits before allowing what this site is doing.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSimon Carter is a bastard trying to use other people's blogs to sell a telephone answering service: http://hphosts.blogspot.com/2009/12/need-telephone-answering-services-dont.html Just checked.
ReplyDeleteBe warned.