OK, sometimes I rush in here and shout about some foodie
programme or other. But if are halfway interested in Chinese food and
culture (and why not!) and you watch no other please watch what remains
of
Exploring China: A Culinary Adventure
- that's the i-Player link. About 3.8 weeks to go. I was caught out last night; as BBC2 are
showing this series at 8 on Sundays on Beeb2. And it is brilliant, both
in terms of sharing some of the back story of two chefs who I really
like and also the food and culture of China. If you're into any of that
then don't miss it...
Me? I dived out of bed (read NHS stuff to know why I was there) out of horizontal mode, down
the stairs switched stuff on and cued the recording, missing the first 15
minutes of episode 1. I will watch the i-Player bit when the Olympics
are over but I watched/listened to the rest whilst prepping, cooking and
eating my evening meal. Simply the best. An awesome piece of
programme making; it tells you more about what and where China is than
most travel documentaries. And I love both Ken Hom and Ching; I dreamt once about Mich-bot and Ching doing a cooking series called East meets East...
Me? I dived out of bed (read NHS stuff to know why I was there) out of horizontal mode, down the stairs switched stuff on and cued the recording, missing the first 15 minutes of episode 1. I will watch the i-Player bit when the Olympics are over but I watched/listened to the rest whilst prepping, cooking and eating my evening meal. Simply the best. An awesome piece of programme making; it tells you more about what and where China is than most travel documentaries. And I love both Ken Hom and Ching; I dreamt once about Mich-bot and Ching doing a cooking series called East meets East...