Friday, 8 June 2012

Time is flying

The bluebells have been and gone and the poppies are now gathering pace.

This is just a quick post to give you all (if anyone is still reading!) a quick grovel; my spare time is spent on ephemeral activities, mainly to take my mind off my imminent redundancy.  I am and have been working really hard on finalising the accounts, closing down the office and all the consequent transfers and notifications.  The transfer is to my erstwhile boss's house and at the end of June I will be unemployed.  This is not immediately a problem, as I have rainy day money, but it is a long-term concern, because at 61 it will be really difficult to gain further employment (even for a bloke of my calibre!).  The worst of it is that all this hard work feels, if I may use a grim simile, like digging my own grave!  Anyway, apologies all...

No comments:

Post a Comment